Throwback Thursday: Video games and websites

There are many games I used to play when I was younger, and websites that I used to use too. Here are some things I found interesting about what I used to go on/play!

First off, Poptropica. I don’t know if you guys ever played this when you were younger…but I definitely did. My sisters were mainly the ones who showed me it, and I decided to try it out for myself! And let me tell you, every day after school, I would come home and go to play it..it was definitely one of my favorites. There are many different options, such as a choice in characters, maps, challenges, difficulties, etc! I haven’t played it in a while, but I do know at the time I enjoyed it!

Next, Kizi! This isn’t necessarily a game, it’s a website! Kizi is a free website I played a BUNCH when I was younger, with many different categories of games!

Lastly, Papa Louie games! Now these are the games that I not only played at home, but also in school with my friends! There are so many different games, all based on making food! You get to choose your character, and your name as a worker! Each day your rank upgrades, and based on how you do you get tickets or tips to help do other activities inside the game! As you rank up, you keep getting more food add-ons, and new customers!

One thought on “Throwback Thursday: Video games and websites